Join this webinar to learn about the latest thinking on deliberative democracy and CSR. Meet the authors, current and former editors-in-chief of BEQ, and the guest-editorial team to hear about the key contributions and insights of this latest BEQ issue:
- The Challenges and Prospects of Deliberative Democracy for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility
- The Contingent Role of Conflict in Shareholder Engagement
- The Deliberative Potential of Self-Organised Teams in Firms
- The Role of Deliberative Mini-Publics in Improving the Deliberative Capacity of Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives
- Deliberative Governance and Responsible Innovation in Artificial Intelligence
- Affects in Online Stakeholder Engagement
This event is hosted by the Trinity Corporate Governance Lab, an initiative within the Trinity Centre for Social Innovation of Trinity Business School focusing on the intersection of ethics, governance and business. More infos here.